About the Builders Risk Plan insured by Zurich
For 35 years, the Builders Risk Plan insured by Zurich has been the product of choice for insurance professionals and their construction customers. Using US Assure's leading online policy issuance system, agents and brokers across the United States may rate, quote, and issue builders risk insurance online with Zurich in minutes.
The Builders Risk Plan insured by Zurich is the industry leader in providing course of construction insurance solutions. We offer coverage options specifically designed to meet the unique builders risk insurance needs of even the largest residential or commercial construction project. Our competitive coverage includes an extremely broad policy:
- Coverage for theft of materials from the moment delivery is made to the job site
- Protection for materials in-transit and at temporary locations
- Coverage for materials that are installed or uninstalled
- Coverage for losses due to ordinance or laws
Zurich Builders Risk Basic Eligibility
The Builders Risk Coverage Form (40471) provides coverage for residential and commercial structures with values up to $10 million. We also offer a Large Commercial coverage form for higher valued structures, including high valued frame risks. Our builders risk insurance plan is flexible and may be tailored to meet the specific needs of the construction project. US Assure's experienced team of underwriters are available to assist with coverage for even the most complex structures. All policies are subject to certain underwriting guidelines and restrictions.
- Builders must have two years experience unless otherwise qualified. Three years experience is required when requesting coverage for commercial structures with total estimated completed values greater than $3,000,000.
- Catastrophic limit is $5 million per policy.
- Policy can be issued in the name of the homeowner/mortgagee if the builder qualifies.
If you are an agent, register now to write Builders Risk insurance online >
If you are homeowner or builder and want to learn more about Zurich Builders Risk insurance, please visit the Zurich North America website for information about residential or commercial builders risk insurance
products or contact your independent insurance professional.